Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Introduction to me as a reader
My name is Roni Gil I am an 8th grader at MS.51. I am not a big fan of reading, but if I read I am a fan of sports and adventure books. The sports that I like is soccer and football. My favorite place to read is either on my porch or on my bed, really I like to read in the calmest place of my house. currently i am reading a sports book that is called payback time by Carl Deuker. Over the summer I read books about natural disasters like wave and ashen winter those books make me think about how hard life can get. Overall I am not a big fan of reading but hopefully I can became a book lover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you read any books over the summer?
ReplyDeleteyes
Delete:) great work!
ReplyDeletethank you
Delete